About Jasperfacilitator, coach and keynote speaker
About JasperFacilitator, coach and keynote speaker
Jasper is a leading trainer and experienced facilitator, coach and keynote speaker in the field of behavioural intelligence.
Working as a behavioural analyst, Jasper understands the importance of understanding others and our awareness of our verbal and non-verbal communication.
He specialises in assisting corporations, organizations, law enforcement and educational institutions to expand their knowledge within non-verbal communication and behavioural intelligence, to increase their skills to connect, motivate, influence, assess credibility and detect deception.
From keynote speaking's to workshops and presentations, Jasper offers a wide range of different training sessions based on the practical application of scientific research in the area of non-verbal communication and behavioural intelligence.
With offices in different countries makes Jasper one of the few Paul Ekman Official Associates, who is operating around the world. He empowers and motivating others, and brings a unique set of skills, to help his clients acquire the tools they need to succeed.
Understanding our own behaviour and the behaviour of others is a fundamental skill. Get started today and learn more.
- Paul Ekman Assoiciate Progamme, EIA Group Manchester UK.
- Body Language Instructor, The Body Language Institute, Washington DC.
- Influence & Principles of Persuasion, Influence at Work by Robert Cialdini, Phoenix AZ.
- Statement Analysis, Advanced Interviewing Concepts, Harrisburg NC.
- External Education, UK & USA.
- NLP - Neuro Linguistic-Programming, taught by Richard Bandler, London UK.
- Jasper is an Official Paul Ekman Associate, read more www.ekmaninternational.com/associate/jasper-frost/